NZ Hemp Industries Association Talks With Us
Jan 18, 20
We recently had the opportunity to speak with the NZ Hemp Industries Association and share our story of how we got started and why...
If you haven't heard about the NZ Hemp Industries Association, you'll get a chance to learn all about them in this podcast, too (along with some more information on them below).
NZ Hemp Industries Association Interview
In this short 30-minute podcast recording you'll:
- Hear about Lisa and Tarryn's story
- How they came to meet
- Why these two kiwi mum's clicked
- What made them excited about hemp
- How they started NZ Hempress
- Why they are so passionate about helping kiwi families
- The real reason they are pushing for full legalization of the entire hemp plant's use
Stick around and listen in as they share all of this in more, and be sure to check out the NZ Hempress Facebook Page for their national speaking tour, including where they'll be around the New Zealand farmers market scene.
According to the NZHIA website:
The NZ Hemp Industries Association (NZHIA) is a non profit society incorporated in 1997. We are a non-profit organisation that is funded by memberships, fundraising, sponsorship, donations and koha.
What does the NZHIA do?
They support the growth and development of all aspects of the industrial hemp industry in NZ by:
- Educating and informing the public about the health, environmental, and economic benefits of reviving an industry that has been prohibited for over seventy years;
- Building a community of individuals, businesses and organisations to facilitate the growth of the industry;
- Working collaboratively with industry, government officials, and the scientific community to create and implement industrial hemp standards, certifications and regulations.
Support NZHIA & Hemp
How you can best support the NZHIA:
- If you already run a hemp related business, or wish to expand into the industry, the NZHIA is the place to go...
- If you're an individual and you want to stay updated with the latest news surrounding hemp and the industry.
- And if you're wanting to learn more about the health benefits from hemp for your family, and you want to support the industry and businesses who are all about the hemp-life.
- And let's not forget the all important strong-arm of the hemp industry; our grass-roots supporters investors who are crazy passionate about seeing the hemp industry flourish in New Zealand.
- Lastly, those international businesses who want to collaborate with hemp-based businesses in NZ.
About NZ Hempress Talks
Our talks educate kiwi's on the importance of the endocannabinoid system's role in the body and how it supports and balances all the other systems of the body, from the respiratory, circulatory to the lymphatic system. The ECS is the master key that maintains order and balance. Without it, the body can fall out of balance, leading to chaos, disorder and inflammation. A healthy functioning ECS can support a healthy body and mind.
You can learn more about our vision, mission and how we're transforming the health of kiwi's across Aotearoa with our NZ Hempress Talks here. Be sure to follow the links above to learn more about the NZ Hemp Industries Association.